Monday, December 29, 2008

Another good (albeit slow) run!

I managed to get out again today for an easy 26 minutes; it wasn't a fast pace at all, but it was an OK run. The main thing is that I am getting out. The pace will no doubt improve with my fitness.

I am also very pleased to note that I haven't put on any weight over the Christmas period. I have been trying to lose a few pounds (and have lost about 11lbs over the past 7 weeks) and I was hoping that I wouldn't put too much back on over the few days of Christmas entertaining; but I was completely amazed to see this morning when I jumped on the scales that I was exactly the same weight as I was at last Monday's weigh in.....hurrah!

2 comments:

Mr. Petes said...

Hey Charlie:

I have added your blog to my blogroll as well. Let me know if you have a problem with this. Keep up the running!!! And the blog!

RoyMcC said...

Well done Charlie, build it up easy. Don't try to recapture former glories all at once as you'll get frustrated.