Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A good 40 minutes on the treadmill

Already, and its only Tuesday, this week hasn't gone quite to plan. It cannot be helped though, as unfortunately my daughter has been ill and the school phoned me up yesterday lunchtime to ask me to come and pick her up just as I was about to head out the door for my run. Nevermind, I will just have to make up for it later in the week....however today I decided that come what may I would run and do my scheduled 40 minutes, so after spending a good 30 minutes moving boxes, wrapping paper, presents and other items relating to the festive season, I was able to access the treadmill! and ended up doing a great 40 minutes during my lunch and whilst my daughter was sleeping. Tomorrow is scheduled to be a rest day, but as I missed Mondays 30 minute easy run I may just try to fit this one in tomorrow some time. If I can manage it (well drag myself out of bed!) then I may even try to get up early and get it out of the way before the rest of he day begins..........

No comments: