Sunday, December 28, 2008

The last 2 weeks have been a write-off; but I'm back into my training shoes this morning!

Yes, due to illness I haven't been able to run at all in the last 2 weeks! Unfortunately all of us (my daughter, then my husband and finally me) succumbed to the dreaded cold/cough that is going around at the moment, and it really did knock us all out for over a week, and the cough is still with us and is here to stay for a little longer I think!

However, this morning I was determined to get out and run, even if it wasn't for long and I managed a good 25 minutes. It was made even better by the fact that Steve an Grace joined me on their bikes. It was a very cold morning, but it felt really good to be back out running again and hopefully the fresh air will have blown some of the cobwebs away!

No comments: