Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A great run to end the year!

After a stressful supermarket experience this afternoon, I was glad to get out for a run...I won't go on, well not too much anyway!, but why can't you get fresh herbs in a supermarket, why is it that every time I need some fresh sage or chives they just have empty boxes and then how come I couldn't buy any beef fillet either today, what sort of supermarket doesn't have beef?? Anyway, sorry, but after visiting three different supermarkets just to get all he ingredients I need for our New Years Dinner Party tomorrow...a run in the cool fresh air was just what I needed; and a really good run it was, again not that very fast but solid. A good base run of 40 minutes, which is just what I need at the moment.

So, all that's left for me to say is Happy New Year Everyone, hope that 2009 brings you health, peace and happiness.

No comments: