Another really good running week!
This week has been another really good running week. I have managed another 4 runs, which is what I planned, and each run was a good one! I also managed to mix the runs up a little, and it feels like this is paying off. I certainly feel fitter and stronger this week, so long may this continue!
To summarise, I have done 16.2 miles this week, over 2 hours 45 minutes and 32 seconds, and the individual runs were as follows:
- Wednesday: 30 minute interval run (treadmill)
- Thursday: 60 minute steady run (treadmill)
- Friday: 30 minute easy run (treadmill)
- Sunday: 45 minute steady run (outside)
Next week I plan to run at least 4 days again, I may try to up it to 5 days, but I will just have to see how the week pans out. The plan at the moment is as follows:
- Monday: Rest (also working in London, so I have to be up early to get the train and I will get home late, so there will be no time to fit a run in!)
- Tuesday: 60 minutes, easy
- Wednesday: 30-40 minutes, steady
- Thursday: Rest Day or slow, shorter run
- Friday: 60 minutes, steady
- Saturday: Rest Day
- Sunday: 70 minutes
This is the plan at the moment, although the order of the runs may change, but I am aiming to up the time and possibly the days this week.
Have a good week everyone and happy running!