Friday, January 16, 2009

Running in the rain and with my new gadget!

So today I planned to head out the door for an easy 60 minute run and 1pm this is just what I did. It was fine when I left the house, but after 20 minutes into my run the clouds started to loom and within the next few minutes I was running in the rain, and quite heavy at that! Never mind, it was refreshing and although it may sound sad, I do enjoy being out in the rain and it didn't last that long.

Today was also the first run I have done with my new running gadget; the Nike+ iPod Sports Kit. I am still not 100% sure about it, I like the idea, its neat and works, but I am a great fan of the Garmin, and have loved owning the Garmin Forerunner for about 5 years now. Anyway as I do listen to a lot of music and audio-books whilst training I thought that I would give it a go. I suppose only time will tell how I get on with it; the main thing is that I did a really good run again today. Happy running everyone!

No comments: